Well, here’s your chance! Madame Hervé is bringing on its first intern! (Yes, this is an experiment) What does this mean? I am looking for an intern to help 3 or potentially 4 days a week. But, you don‘t have to live in Switzerland, we communicate on a daily basis via skype to discuss the projects.
This is a paid internship.
Daily/weekly activities include:
* research in design related topics
* moodboards and design concepts for clients
* graphic concepts corporate design related
* conceptual design of products
* interior design concepts
* communicate on a daily basis with studio Madame Hervé
* solid knowledge of industrial design, graphic design, architecture
* trendspotter, ability to find great design sources or trends
* Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop skills (CAD a plus)
* good Internet connection
* MAC user a plus
* Typepad experience a plus
* knowledge of HTML a plus
Term: 3 or 6-month commitment
How to Apply:
We are accepting applications via email only.
Please send the following to tilda [at] madameherve.com with subject “Winter Internship”:
* A statement about why you want this internship
* If you are a designer, please send a link to your portfolio or images (pdf only)